CANADIAN NATIONAL QUARTER HORSE SHOW!!!!
August 26-30, 2015 - Red Deer, AB
5 shows / 4 day split combined format plus Halter / Futurity day
OVER 12,000.00 IN ADDED MONEY!
CUSTOM MADE SILVER BUCKLES BY KATHY'S SHOW EQUIPMENT IN CALIFORNIA TO BE AWARDED FOR EACH CLASS CIRCUIT CHAMPION!!!
VISIT OUR CALENDAR OF EVENTS PAGE FOR DETAILS
PLEASE NOTE: CLASS SCHEDULE CHANGE. PLEASE SEE UPDATED SHOW BILL
We have been approached by some of our members to add a class to this years Nationals and we are happy to announce that we will be adding a NOVICE YOUTH WESTERN RIDING class this year!!! So please spread the word, unfortunately we will not have a buckle in time for the show but we will mail the buckle to you after Nationals!!
We also want to clarify and remove the rule stated in the nervous novice classes, we stated in the show bill that the class was o
pen to anyone "who has not shown in an AQHA class prior" we want to remove that ruling and stay consistent with our show season thus far. With that being said we must clarify the rules with this class
- you must be over the age of 12
- you can show in halter or showmanship (as we have all year)
- you CANNOT show in the SAME DISCIPLINE- for example if you show in the Nervous Novice Western Pleasure/ Trail/ Hunter Under Saddle- the EXHIBITOR cannot crossover into the Amateur, Youth or any OPEN Western Pleasure/ Trail/ Hunter Under Saddle class.
- HOWEVER the HORSE can be shown in the Amateur or Youth Western Pleasure class with a DIFFERENT exhibitor - for example - Johnny can show Sassy his horse in the nervous novice western pleasure/trail/HUS and his sister Sally can ride the same horse in the youth, amateur or open western pleasure/trail/HUS OR walk/trot if Sally is 11 and under!!
- Nervous Novice is a non-AQHA class
- open for all breeds
- basic safety equipment is required
- appropriate attire for each class is encouraged but not necessary
We hope this answers any of your concerns regarding the Nervous Novice classes that we are holding this year!! PRE-REGISTRATION/STABLING DEADLINE: AUGUST 14, 2015 (to avoid any late penalties)